Thursday 6 October 2011

Voucher Food Hunt: Hisago Modern Japanese Restaurant

I love Japanese food. PERIOD.

When I saw this upscale Japanese restaurant selling voucher, I can hear Bruno Mars “Marry you” with full on bell ringing, pigeon flying & choir singing in the background… *oh baby! I think I wanna marry you!!!*

They sold the discounted voucher twice and I bought them both. What can I say? Guilty as charged! I must say their original menu is quite pricey. They do have set lunch promotion which is cheaper but it is only available on weekday. It’s a big NO NO for me though as Strait Quay is simply too far away for weekday lunchtime. *wink*
Weekday Lunch Menu

1st visit: An Ezivoucher costs RM23.90 per pax
http://www.ezivoucher.com/previous/hisago

The set came with salmon belly with wafu sauce, smoke duck, miso soup, ebi dango, seaweed, salad, rice and jelly. This was how the set looks like…
The Set
The quality of the food was really top notch. Both taste and presentation was so delicate that there was no doubt on their capability. It was like you were suddenly a class higher by just dining there. Each portion of the food really spoilt (in a good way!) your taste buds. Here is some of the close ups of the set…

Look at that Salmon & Smoked Duck!
The Salad

2nd visit: An Ezivoucher costs RM19.90 per pax
http://www.ezivoucher.com/previous/hisago-2

The set came with either Chicken Katsu or Saba Fried, rice, miso soup, salad & fruits. As per our previous visit, the food looked and tasted great! I wish I could come here more often but then I will be singing *You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding purse, I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding purse~~~*
Saba Fried Set
Chicken Katsu Set
Hisago Modern Japanese Restaurant is located at Strait Quay, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...