Wednesday 12 October 2011

Voucher Food Hunt: Boutique Bystroe

Boutique Bystroe is an exquisite little concept restaurant with café in ground floor and boutique in 1st floor. The reason I bought this voucher was not due to the concept though, it was the dessert – BANANA Smoothie!!!

The 3 Course Meal (Soup + Main Course + Dessert + Drink) costs RM14.90 per set
http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/penang/RM15-for-3-Course-Meal-at-Boutique-Bystroe

One thing that strikes me when I walked into the restaurant was how perfect the service was. The waitress greeted us with such a warm smile that never wavered throughout our visit. Sometimes all we need was a great smile to really make you feel at home. I must say that the restaurant is exceptionally lucky to hire such a waitress. In fact, the 1st thing I told my friends after my visit was all about the service before the food was mentioned. I’m such a sap! :p

Anyhoo, let’s get back to the food. The Homemade Wild Mushroom Soup was definitely not Campbell soup, you can tasted the thick mushroom taste there. Nice!
Mushroom Soup
Take a look at our drinks! Cute! It’s the Strawberry Limau Juice – sour & refreshing and something different.
Strawberry Limau Juice
For main course, we ordered Spaghetti Carbonara (tasted ordinary) and Homemade Bruschetta served with crinkled fries and side salad. I liked the Bruschetta – it was basically baguette with minced meat, tomato and cheese at the top. This deadly combination was definitely on par with the smile of the waitress.
Spaghetti Carbonara
Bruschetta - I like!
Finally we were served with Banana Smoothie topped with chocolate & almond chunks. It’s BANANA!!! Anything with BANANA is good!!!
Banana Smoothies!
Boutique Bystroe is located at Burma Road, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...