Wednesday 5 October 2011

Confession of a Voucherolic...

I'm addicted... very much so...
I just have to do it at least once a day… or maybe twice a day... or even more…...
If I don't, the feeling of emptiness keep crawling at me, I’m hearing whispering all around -haunting & teasing.. until I cave in and lost myself underneath it…

What am I talking about? The marketing engine called online discount coupons! Those websites featuring great deals with discounted price such as:
www.ezivoucher.com
www.mydeal.com.my
www.groupsmore.com
www.everyday.com.my
www.ilovediscounts.com.my
There are still more sites but then these 5 websites have already exhausted me…

The voucher categories can range from food, manicure/pedicure, slimming, facial, travel package, spa package etc… My primary target is on Food (Duh!) as it’s a basic human right!

Oh mine, I just can't live without refreshing the page every minutes for fear that I might missed some 'great deals'. Yes, I know some of merchants are kind of a sham, I’ve run into a few but I just can’t help it.

It’s not easy to manage even with 5 discounts websites as you are not just purchasing the voucher, you have to:-
1)      Make sure to use it before expiration date (It’s $$$!!!)
2)     Get to know which one need to have appointment, if yes, how many days ahead to book for it
3)     Know when it can be used! The voucher can have different terms & conditions such as weekdays only, non-public holiday etc
If you are really into it, you might just end up like me having a folder dedicated for vouchers. *facepalm*


I carry a whole bunch of printed vouchers in my bag everywhere I go. I hardly even walked into a restaurant for a normal price meal anymore. I’m a slave to my vouchers… There is no life without vouchers…. *cold breeze*

Come join me into the abyss…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...