Wednesday 11 June 2014

Travel Log: A Spring without Sakura (Day 5)


Destination: Japan
Duration: 5 Days 5 Nights (May 18~May 22, 2014)

Day 5: Exploring Haneda Airport

It was a crazy working day from 7am until 5pm with sandwiches as breakfast and lunch. I finally left the office at 5pm go back to the hotel to change into my ‘inflight clothing’. I was hungry by the time when I reached Shinagawa thus I walked into this cheap beef rice chain (<400Yen) near the South Exit. I wanted to eat the food in the restaurant but I guess my order was ‘lost in translation’ as the waiter packed my order in bento box. Great! Now where should I eat my bento??
Breakfast
Lunch!
Teatime on Shinkansen back to Shinagawa - too hungry!!!
Yummy Cream Puff
Once I reached the hotel, I had to squeeze myself and my luggage inside a typical small Japanese toilet inside The Prince Sakura hotel to do that. How glamorous! Thankfully the toilet was clean and smelled nice. *sweat*

I caught the train to Haneda Airport along with my luggage and my BENTO. Darn! How am I going to eat it??? The Haneda train terminal was really empty when I reached so I sat at the empty seat and ate my bento there. It’s beef rice with shredded cheese and tabasco sauce. Strange combination huh? The taste was okay though.. FAT!!!!
At Haneda Train Terminal 1
Finally eating my Bento.. this is the Shredded Cheese!
Beef with Melted Cheese on Top
This was where i ate.. Haha..
I went to check in my luggage and walked into 7-11 and this onigiri caught my eyes – onigiri with cod fish roes! OMG! How could I resist? *facepalm* Btw, I found this perfect spot to eat packed food in Haneda, it was just after the 7-11 store – people were all eating their own food there.
Silver Clock in Haneda Airport
OMG!!! It's calling my Name!!!
Look at all the Fish Roes!!!
I walked around some shops and the observation deck before passing through immigration for boarding. 
Walking around Haneda Airport
At the 2nd floor Shop Area
Lots of Restaurants & Souvenir Shops
Observation deck..
It was raining outside though
Managed to take pictures from the observation deck
OMG!!! Kokokai!!!
More Shops..
Doggie Welcomes you!
Foodcourt inside Departure Hall
Supper served was Goshuku Temaki which tasted fine. The best part? I had the 3 seats for myself!!! Hooray! It was a late flight around 6 hours++ and I was woken up after only 3 hours of sleep for breakfast. I ordered the Japanese breakfast and regretted it. The fish tasted so fishy and plastic! YUCKS!!!!
Buckle up Sammy!
3 Seats for ourselves!!
Supper!
Temaki!
Breakfast - NOT GOOD!!!
Sammy wanna sleep!!!
Anyway I had this 3-4 hours transit in Changi again and went to the Sunflower garden before boarding Silkair back to Penang. Hey, this time I actually liked their inflight meal – Cheese & Tomato Panini! YUM! It’s time to go home!!!
Sanctuary at Changi
Enchantment Garden in Changi
Changi is Awesome!
They even have Game Room!
Sunflower?
Here is the Sunflower Garden
They are waking up!
More Flowers
It's time to go home!
Cheese & Tomato Panini

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...