Sunday 27 November 2011

Voucher Food Hunt: Bar B Q Plaza

I’d heard about a lot of rave reviews on Bar B Q Plaza but never had the chance to try it. Therefore I bought the voucher even though it was stipulated as valid for weekdays only.

BAR B Q PLAZA 50% Off Supreme Beef Set or Supreme Pork Set
http://www.everyday.com.my/coupons/kl/Bar_B_Q_Plaza.htm?c=showall

We ordered the beef set and this was how it looked like – some squids, some prawns, some chicken, some vegetables and lots of beef with 2 bowls of rice. The hot plate is different as the top is for grilling whilst the bottom is for soup. It was made this way so that the juice from the meat can drip into the soup to make it more aromatic.
The verdict? It’s not to my taste.
The Condiments
The Supreme Beef Set
The meat was not marinated as to preserve its original taste thus even after grilling, it’s rather tasteless. The soup base tasted like water as well. I guess this appears more to those health conscious people?  Thank God there was this peanut sauce or else I couldn’t even swallow it. Guess this would be my 1st and last visit to this restaurant.
This is the Pot...
Bar B Q Plaza is located in Gurney Plaza, Penang and many shopping malls in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...